Sometimes you have to go back to the basics… in training and in your wardrobe. The solid grey Slate LinK is another wardrobe staple you need in your sports apparel accessories. A softer version of basic black, Slate LinKs are versatile and can be paired with almost any outfit. LinKs come in sets of four.
Size: 12 mm in diameter (0.47 inches)
Weight: 1.9 grams
Strength: 1.6 pounds of pulling force per LinK
Instructions for Use
Securing Your LinKs:
- Carefully pull apart the front and back of the LinK pair. The front side has the pattern. The back does not.
- Place the back of the LinK inside your apparel
- Line it up with the front of the LinK on the outside of your clothing and number....they will attract together.
- Be sure the front and back of the LinK are properly aligned for the strongest hold.
- Repeat for the rest of the LinK set to ensure a secure hold of your number.
Removing Your Links:
- Place your hand on the inside of your apparel and hold the back of the LinK with your fingers while pulling the front of the LinK away from the body. This will ensure you do not lose any of the backs.
- Repeat for the rest of the LinK set.
How to Care for Your LinKs
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean LinKs
- Store your LinKs in our custom case to ensure longevity of the LinKs
- Do not allow the LinKs to snap together and do not store them connected as the pulling force can cause the magnet to come out of the plastic casing.